Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pick a fruit...any fruit!

I know it's hard to give things up, but don't look at it that way. Look at it, as if you are finding new things that you love.

Fruits have always been my fave foods and my fave one is bananas. (Yes, I know that is not the picture I have over there.) However, as much as I love bananas, they are pretty high in natural sugar, so I eat a few a week, but opt for yummy grapes as my go to fruit! They aren't the lowest calorie fruit, but I like them and I like to eat them...and it is much better than grabbing a honey bun!

So find you a fruit. A go-to when you have that craving for something sweet! I am including a link that has a list of fruits and their calories. Hope it helps. Enjoy!

http://www.positivehealthsteps.com/calories/fruits-calories.shtml

No comments:

Post a Comment